Hello all,
Apologies for the lack of updates so far!
I have been so busy trying to catch up with my studies; suffocating actually. Now that my semester has gone full throttle, I will only have time to upload once a week, probably on Saturdays! My goal is to cover every single country that I have visited and keep this blog alive by traveling once every couple of months. See the world! The core of man's spirit comes from our new experiences, by plunging ourselves into the depths of the unfamiliar. There is really no greater joy than to have a horizon that is endlessly changing, evolving and moulding.. to wake up to a new and different sun each morning.
I love traveling, and the visceral thrill of the unknown that inextricably comes with it. For me, there is no better teacher than experience itself, which is actually a paraphrase of Paul Coelho's quote, "Be Brave. Take new risks. Nothing substitute experiences."
Wishing everyone a happy 2011! A friend once told me, "Life is never easy for those who dream." Keep that in mind as we confront the challenges ahead. :)
Hey Ho, Lets Go !
No comments:
Post a Comment